I know that we’ve all turned our hearts and minds to spring, but I wanted to share this one last winter layout with you. The Winterberry Laser Cut Border Embellishments from Creative Memories are especially lovely, and I created this layout to show them off. This is also a great example of the versatility of the Creative Memories Original Border Maker System.
The new Creative Memories has produced over 50 different Border Maker Cartridges, and there’s always a great variety available to purchase. For my layout, I used a combination of old and new Border Maker Cartridges. To copy it, just use what you own.
1. Cut natural cardstock to 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″, and adhere onto a hollow 12″ x 12″ frame cut from navy cardstock.
2. Use the Original Border Maker System to punch borders with a variety of Border Maker Cartridges from a sheet of white cardstock.
3. Alternate the borders with Winterberry Laser Border Embellishments, and adhere onto the natural cardstock.
4. From navy cardstock, use CM’s Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns to cut two circles from the smallest pattern on the outside edge with the red blade and one circle using the largest pattern on the inside edge with the green blade.
5. Add Winterberry Stickers and Pine Cone punch-outs.
6. My photo mat is 5-1/4″ x 7-1/4″
At my recent weekend retreat, a friend copied this layout using light blue cardstock and a different combination of Border Maker Cartridges to make a baby themed layout. It was beautiful! What combination will you use?
You may purchase the Winterberry Laser Cut Embellishments and Stickers and the Original Border Maker System with Border Maker Cartridges through my Creative Memories website.