Ho, Ho, Ho! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! As a little holiday gift to you, I’m sharing this cute Quilted Santa Layout idea. This layout will be perfect for photos of my granddaughters’ visit with Santa this year!
I used papers from the Seasonal Sightings Collection and the Totally Tonal Christmas Papers from Creative Memories.
To Create My Layout:
1. Cut a 1″ hollow frame from Cranberry Cardstock.
2. Cut 2 pieces of designer paper to 11-1/2″ x 6″. Adhere to the frame. Add a sticker strip to the seam of the pieces.
3. To create Santa, cut a variety of 1″ squares. Cut some in half on the diagonal. See photo.
4. Adhere squares to layout to create Santa. See photo. Add small faux stitching with Black Dual-Tip Pen to the squares.
5. Use the Custom Cutting System with smallest Circle Pattern and Blue Blade on the inside edge to cut two circles. Use one for Santa’s hat and the other for his nose. Add faux stitching to the hat circle. Adhere both with Foam Squares.
6. Draw Santa’s eyes and eyebrows with a Black Dual-Tip Pen.
7. Cut photo mats from Cranberry Cardstock: (1) 6″ x 4″ and (2) 3-1/2″ x 5-1/4″.
8. Cut journaling mats from White Cardstock: (3) 6″ x 1/2″ and (5) 3-1/2″ x 1/2″. Add faux stitching with Black Dual-Tip Pen.
9. Add title with White Script ABC/123 Letter Stickers.
For a printable instructional handout, please see the Files section of Karyn’s Croppers on Facebook.
Thank you so much for following me and all of my best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and joyous holiday season!