Welcome to our Christmas Blog Hop! Six Creative Memories Advisors from North America have joined together to provide you with ideas and inspiration for your Christmas paper crafting. At the bottom of my blog post, you’ll find links to take you to the next stops on our Blog Hop. Be sure to visit all of the sites and leave comments for us!
For my project, I created a 2-page scrapbook layout using some items from the new Creative Memories Christmas Past Collection. I also used several of our newest tools to create the lush layered border and embellishments. Our new Gold Shimmer Cardstock provides an extra touch of elegance and decadence for these pages.
I created the gorgeous trailing vine border across the tops of the pages with our Garden Vine Punch. This punch immediately sold out when it was first introduced in October. It’s back in stock but only available while supplies last. So I suggest purchasing this punch sooner than later.
I also incorporated a new take on the faux Maple Leaf Punch poinsettias that I first created for the Creative Memories Blog post, Christmas in July. These new poinsettias are white and include layered greenery punched from our Leaf Trio Punch. (Below is a peak at my first poinsettia border. Please visit the CM Blog to see the full blog post with instructions.)
To make my layout, you’ll need:
Christmas Past Paper Pack
Christmas Past Variety Mat Pack
Christmas Past Embellishment Pack
Gold Shimmer Cardstock
Ruby ABC/123 Stickers
12-Inch Straight Trimmer
Garden Vine Punch
Maple Leaf Punch
Leaf Trio Punch
To purchase any of these items, please visit my CM website.
- From poinsettia designer print paper, cut two 12″ x 2″ strips and adhere to tops of 2 sheets of Beige Cardstock.
- From Gold Shimmer Cardstock, use the Garden Vine Punch to punch two borders. Adhere these borders on top of strips of Gold Shimmer Cardstock and use scissors to cut out. Adhere these pieces to bottoms of the poinsettia paper strips.
- From White Cardstock, use Maple Leaf Punch to punch 12 leaves. Outline the edges of the leaves and draw veins with a Gold Pen.
- From Gold Shimmer Cardstock, use Maple Leaf Punch to punch 6 leaves. Use gold pen to draw veins.
- From Gold Shimmer Cardstock, use Leaf Trio Punch to punch a variety of leaves.
- From Gold Shimmer Cardstock, cut mats for your photos and also a mat for your journaling box.
- Assemble and adhere your photos and the poinsettias and leaves as shown.
- Add a title using our Ruby ABC/123 Stickers and rhinestone embellishments from the Christmas Past Embellishments.
- Add journaling with a Brown Pen.
Please visit the next stop on our Christmas Blog Hop and enjoy all of the ideas being shared. I hope that you leave the hop inspired to make a few of our projects. Thanks much for visiting with us and best wishes for a very Merry Christmas!
Karyn Crops (You Are Here)
D. Brinsley’s Memory Keeping Blog
Celebrating Your Beautiful Life
7 thoughts on “Christmas Blog Hop”
Pingback: Christmas Blog Hop | Crop with Stef
Absolutely stunning!! <3
As always, your layout is just gorgeous!
Your pages are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them and the recipes.
Wow! Just so beautiful!
Your designs are simply elegant!