Hello! Today I’m sharing a few borders to help get you in a snowy winter mood. As always, I’m hoping for a white Christmas this year. I just love a wintery scene of snow covered hills and trees. And a fresh snowfall can even make a city seem magical at this time of year. My borders below will be perfect for your winter photos.
1. Cut a 12″ x 2-1/2″ strip of Navy Cardstock.
2. Use the Majestic Mountain Border Punch to punch mountains from White and Dark Green Cardstock. Layer as shown and adhere punched out white pieces into the centers of the green border.
3. Tear a 12″ x 2″ strip of White Cardstock.
4. Use the Pine Tree Punch to punch trees from Dark Green and White Cardstock and layer.
5. Use the Songbirds Border Punch to punch birds from Red Cardstock.
6. Assemble border as shown using Foam Squares on trees and birds.
1. Cut a 12″ x 3″ strip of Navy Cardstock and use the Original Border Maker with the Midnight Star Border Cartridge to punch one end.
2. Adhere a 12″ x 1″ strip of Bronze Shimmer Cardstock underneath the punched out stars.
3. Use the Cityscape Border Punch to punch borders from White and Black Cardstock and layer.
4. Tear a 12″ x 1-3/4″ and a 12″ x 1″ strip of White Cardstock and layer.
5. Use the Pine Tree Punch to punch trees from Dark Green and White Cardstock and layer.
6. Assemble border as shown using a Foam Square on the forward-most tree.
1. Cut a 12″ x 2-3/4″ strip of Navy Cardstock.
2. Cut a 12″ x 2-1/2″ strip of White Cardstock.
3. Use the new Dazzle Border Punch to punch a 12″ piece of Navy Cardstock. Cut off of your cardstock at 2-1/4″. Punch the other end by staggering the placement of your border into the punch. Use a Post-It Note to hold in place if needed.
4. Use the Original Border Maker System with the new Crystal Chain Border Maker Cartridge to punch White Cardstock.
5. Layer pieces and assemble as shown.
1. Use the new 3 in 1 Scallop Tag Punch to punch 2-1/2″ x 4″ pieces of White and Gray Cardstock.
2. Decorate the white tag with pieces punched with the Original Border Maker and Crystal Chain Border Maker Cartridge.
3. Decorate the gray tag with torn White Cardstock, a pine tree, and a bird punched with the Songbirds Border Punch.
You may purchase the cardstock and most of the tools that I used on my CM website. Please note that the Pine Tree Punch is currently on backorder and is expected back in stock in Mid-February.
Thanks for visiting today! Check back next week as I’ll be sharing Winter Scrapbook Borders – Part 2 of 3!