Happy 4th of July weekend! I hope that you have something fun planned to celebrate with friends and family. I created two layouts from combinations of new and old Creative Memories products that will be perfect for some of your photos!
My first layout will be great for photos of fireworks! I used the newer Sunny Days Journal Template to draw my lines and the older Firecracker Punch with some designer paper from the United We Stand Collection. The stars are punch-outs from the retired Star Border Maker Cartridge, but you can substitute any small star punch that you might own. This layout has a bit a sparkle provided by the Platinum Shimmer Cardstock, but it’s hard to see in my photographs.
To create my layout:
1. Cut out the center of a sheet of Platinum Shimmer Cardstock to create a hollow frame to conserve cardstock. Cut a
piece of Navy Cardstock to 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″, and adhere to the hollow Platinum Shimmer Cardstock frame.
2. Use the Sunny Days Journal Template and the Silver Metallic Dual-Tip Pen to draw alternating solid and dashed lines
on the top half of the layout.
3. Use the Custom Cutting System with the medium Circle Pattern and Blue Blade on the outside edge to cut a circle
from Platinum Shimmer Cardstock. Adhere to the center of the layout.
4. Cut three photo mats from Cranberry Cardstock that measure 3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″, and adhere as shown.
5. Use the Firecracker Punch to punch firecrackers from United We Stand Designer Paper. Alternate and adhere the
firecrackers as shown.
6. Use the Original Border Maker System with the retired Star Border Maker Cartridge to punch stars from Platinum
Shimmer Cardstock. Adhere the stars with Foam Squares as shown.
7. Add United We Stand Stickers adhering some with Foam Squares.
I created my second layout for Featured Project Friday for Creative Life Scrapbooking. The inspiration for this layout came from a t-shirt of mine. Again I used a combination of current and older tools with the United We Stand Collection from Creative Memories. If you don’t have the Alpine Mountains Border Punch, you can substitute the Majestic Mountains Border Punch. If you don’t have the Treeline Border Punch, you can substitute the Wheatfield Border Punch. For instructions, please see my Facebook post for Creative Life Scrapbooking and join our private group.
You can purchase most of the tools and materials that I used for these layouts through my Creative Memories website link.
Thanks so much for visiting with me today, and have a wonderful weekend!