I absolutely LOVE Creative Memories Theme Packs! The Theme Packs are scrapbooking kits that contain 4 sheets of double-sided designer paper, 1 sheet of coordinating cardstock and 1 or 2 sticker strips. The kits are theme-based and very specific to certain events and interests such as sports, holidays, and travel destinations. At $10 they are at a great price point, and we even have coordinating Border Embellishments for some of the newer Theme Packs!
The new Graceful Theme Pack is one of my favorites! I love the wood-grained, large gingham check and botanical print papers in this kit! I also love the neutral color palette of soft cream, muted teal, olive branch green, white and light rose quartz. You can use the Graceful Theme Pack for creating layouts that commemorate church gatherings and ceremonies, faith testimonies, baptisms, confirmations and remembrances. And there are beautiful Graceful Laser Cut Embellishments that feature religious icons that coordinate. The Graceful Theme Pack also coordinates beautifully with the All My Love Collection.
I used the Graceful Theme Pack to create a layout that features some general family photos. I found that the paper and some of the stickers are neutral enough to be used for almost any kind of layouts.
I paired the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge with the recently discontinued Double Heart Punch to create a simple border that expresses the ever-lasting love of a family. (Please not that the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge is currently sold out but will be returning to the product line in December.)
To Create My Layout:
1. Cut hollow frames from two sheets of White Cardstock. Cut wood-grained papers to 11-3/4″ x 11-1/2″ and adhere to the white frames as shown.
2. Cut White Cardstock to 9″ x 9″ and 11-3/4″ x 9″. You may cut these pieces as hollow frames to conserve cardstock.
3. Cut beige gingham paper to 8-3/4″ x 7-3/4″ and 11-3/4″ x 7-3/4″.
4. Cut botanical print paper to 8-3/4″ x 1″ and 11-3/4″ x 1″.
5. Cut wood-grained paper to 8-3/4″ x 1/4″ and 11-3/4″ x 1/4″.
6. Use the Original Border Maker System with the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge to punch two borders from wood-grained paper. Trim to 8-3/4″ and 11-3/4″.
7. Use Double Heart Punch to punch hearts from Rich Brown Cardstock. Use the hollow heart pieces.
8. Layer and adhere pieces as shown.
9. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 10-3/4″ strip of White Cardstock. Mat this piece with Rich Brown Cardstock that is 1/8″ larger.
10. Crop photos to fit.
11. Add stickers as shown adhering some with Foam Squares.
Please visit my Creative Memories website to purchase the materials that I used for my layout. I’ll be back next week with some borders that feature the new Apple Chain Border Maker Cartridge.
Have a great weekend!