This beautiful page is a visual reminder of two little people who we are most grateful for this Thanksgiving season. The page is on my old Creative Memories Everyday Display in my kitchen, and I can’t help but smile whenever I look at it.
I used our Bats in the Belfry paper that has cute Halloween prints on one side and neutral prints on the backsides. The leaves were punched with our Maple Leaf and Leaf Trio Punches, and the brown vine was punched with our Garden Vine Punch. I sketched and free-hand cut the tree trunk myself, and I used our Gold ABC/123 Stickers for the title. Please visit my website to purchase any of these products.
Hello and welcome to our Halloween Blog Hop! Today I’m sharing a fun Halloween sampler that I made with the new Bats in the Belfry Paper Pack, Stickers and Embellishments from Creative Memories.
This is a great project for those of you who love to decorate for Halloween and for those who don’t have Halloween photos to scrapbook. This is also a fun and easy project to make with children. Just cut out the squares and let the kids decorate with embellishments and stickers.
The sampler looks great displayed on an easel, in a 12″ x 12″ photo frame or on your old Creative Memories Everyday Display. You can even add Halloween photos in one or two of the squares if you desire!
I used our Garden Vine Punch (which is currently on back-order) and our Original Border Maker with our new Midnight Star and Picket Fence Cartridges. But you could adapt and use any other punches or cartridges.
All tools and materials are available from Creative Memories. To make this sampler, you’ll need:
Solid Grey 12″ x 12″ Cardstock
Solid Beige 12″ x 12″ Cardstock
Solid Black 12″ x 12″ Cardstock
Bats in the Belfry Paper Pack
Bats in the Belfry Stickers
Bats in the Belfry Embellishments
12-Inch Straight Trimmer
Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns
Original Border Maker System with Picket Fence and Midnight Star Cartridges
Garden Vine Punch (Currently on back-order)
Foam Squares Click here to shop for any of these tools and/or materials.
1. Cut beige cardstock into five 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ squares.
2. Cut four pieces of patterned paper into 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ squares and adhere to the beige squares.
3. Using the border maker system with the midnight star cartridge, punch a border across the black cardstock. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ square from black cardstock keeping the star border as the top of your square. Adhere this piece to your last beige square.
4. Cut beige cardstock into a 3-3/4″ x 11-1/2″ piece. Cut haunted mansion paper to
3-5/8″ x 11-3/8″ and adhere to beige piece.
5. For added dimension, you can run the large round end of a black pen across the edges of your pieces.
6. Using the custom cutting system and the 1-1/2″ circle pattern, cut a circle from the patterned paper using the red blade on the outside edge. Using the same circle pattern, use the green blade on the outside edge to cut a circle from the black cardstock. Adhere the patterned circle on top of the black circle.
7. Adhere all pieces to a sheet of 12″ x 12″ grey cardstock.
8. Using the border maker system and picket fence cartridge, punch fences from the black cardstock and the wood patterned paper. Add using foam squares.
9. Add embellishments and stickers using foam squares on some as shown. Add rhinestone embellishments.
Please continue to the next stops on our Halloween Blog Hop!